– Developing plastic granular color formula.
– Carry out quality control on all finished goods and in-coming raw materials.
– Maintain, operate and calibrate laboratory instruments.
– Prepare and pack resins samples for customers.
– Analyze rejected finished goods from customers and report to the superior.
– Assist in product trouble shooting, test method evaluation and instrument calibration, support production.
– Follow Good Laboratory Techniques and Safe Operating Procedure.
– Perform any other duties as assignment from your superior.
– Maintain lab cleanliness, implement 5S in technical department.
– Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or equivalent;
– 1 – 2 years in working experience in laboratory preferably in manufacturing concern;
– Strong analytical skill;
– Excellent communications, interpersonal and marketing skills;
– PC literacy for report generation and preparation.
– Good self discipline and able to work independently.
Age: 23 – 35