PPA Masterbatch is designed to enhance extrusion ability of plastics which leads to improve productivity and quality. Using PPA Masterbatch offers plastic producers many benefits such as: increasing output, reducing production costs, operating pressures and improving surface smoothness.
- Reduces or eliminates die build-up
- Reduced interfacial instability in multilayer films
- Reduced gel formation
- Ideal for use in high viscosity, high molecular weight polyolefins
- Excellent thermal stability for high-temp. processing
- Lowers apparent melt viscosity
Blowing film: it helps eliminate melt fracture on the surface to make the surface smooth and beautiful.
Fiber extrusion, spinning for making mesh, weaving: it helps eliminate the falling phenomenon at the extruder, save production time, save cleaning costs.
Plastic pipe extrusion: it helps eliminate roughness caused by die-swell phenomenon, smoothing surface, reducing friction, and extruding capacity.
Extrude power cables, eliminate surface roughness and Die BuildUp, increase speed and input capacity for production lines.